Sunday, October 09, 2011
You Can Count On Me has a different connotation in this batch. Usually referred to what now has become a proverbial status You Keng Kaung Ong Me (spelt in Terengganu slang), it refers to an act of absolute sabotage/breaking promises.
Example: promised to turn up at a function but never did, promised to turn up in a pre-agreed dress code but did not and so on.
Jokes aside, the real meaning of what each other means and has been to us is not lost. In the last one year when I struggled to have a grip of what I was doing, this bunch of people know exactly when to interfere, when to stay away, when to give space and most importantly, when to be there when I need them most - in my weakest moments.
Perhaps the best thing of being a part of this family is to be forever indebted to each other that we will always be around for each other.
Thanks guys, there has not been a single second that I don't think of you guys when I have to go and do what I have to do.
Posted by Noni Kapet at 2:24 PM
Sunday, October 02, 2011
Ini ada satu gambar maut dari rumah Leman. Aku tak tahu nak komen apa. Antara yg terlintas:
1) Che Tam has been growing mentula since F1!
2) Auzir & Wawa nampak macam adik beradik lak. Or maybe aku dah kena minyak dagu Auzir.
3) Kalai nampak sooooo innocent. But wait, kalau kau rasa Kalai cute dalam gambar ni, cuba imagine muka masam & tantrum dia masa Common Room.
4) Ameba macam nak molest Kalai je
5) Dari F1 lagi terpampar FUG di muka Ein
Kalau yang tu tak cukup mengancam, cuba yang ini:
Kalau kau tak yakin gak bahawa betikisme was invented oleh batch kitorang, you only have to see this to be convinced.
Posted by Noni Kapet at 12:00 AM