Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Scientific Name Part II

I was quite flabbergasted to find out that I was one of the few who could not remember Vincent's surname, I felt rather "que" (for the lack of a better word). Even Radin, who I know would have very little in common with Vincent (West Wing vs. Pavilion, Sc 5 vs. Sc 3, rugger vs.swimmer etc. etc.) blurted out the long surname as if it was his middle name.

It turned out that it wasn't Russian or Latin after all - more like semi-Scottish to me!

Memorise this friends:

Vincent ABSTIQUE McDUCKENBEAST

* somehow McDuckenbeast reminds me too much of Mr Scrooge McDuck, or Magica McDuck...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    I'm sure it's darkenbeast as oppose to duckenbeast.

    "Darkenbeast: Powerful pterodactyle like creatures formed by blood magic from normal creatures attacked the group under the control of a insane witch."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:52 PM

    Ha ha so there was some thought put into this scientific name thing.

    It must be McDarkenbeast kot.... but why Mc? Apa kena mengena ngan Scotland lak?

    ReplyDelete