Saturday, May 15, 2004

Reposting Completed

Finally, manage to re-post all the posting since the last few months in 2 days!

There are problems with embedding blogger into Tripod page, I keep having problem with "java socket connection lost" or over exceeding quota in file transfer.

So am sick and tired of it - move the whole things to blogspot.com. Still have to find a way how to embed or at least link 8 years' worth of website (since the early days at Vanderbilt to Buncit days to my days) to the blog, it's something none of us would like to lose.

But time is not really kind - langsung tak de masa nak spend a lot of time tinkering this thing, so until I get my motivation, just have to settle for this.

I'll send invitation to some people who did contribute before.

No comments:

Post a Comment