Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Quiet

Been really really quiet.

I know the KL boys still have their regular futsal night on weekly basis, but no one has actually written something on that. Unless one of us attends the game, I doubt anything would ever be forthcoming. Talking about futsal - a primary schoolmate I met in a journey to KL recently confessed how he is going through physiotherapy now after a spinal injury - caused no other by futsal. Bingo - good excuse against futsal => "Treasure your spine!"

It's my turn to splash for the Kerteh boys - they've been expecting something better than our usual McDonald ritual, but me think will delay depending on the announcement of bonus he he

Nothing much really - the last 2 weeks only 5 e-mails were generated. Pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment