Thursday, August 19, 2004

Leading Up to Gunung Bubu

Have been away from office for weeks, and therefore unable to access office mail, where most of my communications with batchmates go to (yes, we all abuse office e-mails for non-business related purposes). I am sure by the time I am back, it'll be full of updates on Gunung Bubu, so will post updates in case there are people out there who want to contribute.

Was in KLCC on business on Wednesday - my head kept spinning looking at koleq's tie here and there. There was this one F5 97 who I initially did not recognise - and being half blind without glasses - strained my neck to see closely who the hell he was, nasib baik ada Allen jadi tour guide telling who is this and who is that.

Speaking of Allen, he will be in Kerteh for one whole week beginning this Sunday, so we might as well do the McD gathering for this month this Sunday. Allen, after all, need to do some male bonding session with Bobo ha ha

And another thing, can't resist this - someone went to Allen's house a few weeks ago (he was dying to tell me this when I saw him last), after a while chitchatting with the relatives, one of them asked "Ni Allen kan?" - which led to a tearful reunion of two relatives in the same batch....

Dulu we had Picca and Aslam je... now jeng jeng jeng - Allen & Yoe...... They are second cousins....

*Aku ponteng kerja ari ni... konon nak buat kerja kat rumah, ofis banyak sangat meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment