Thursday, April 28, 2005

Insane

This is my last day at this office, in this job. Tomorrow until Monday, I should be resting to recover from the madness of working around the clock non-stop, for a meagre pay.

But no. Tomorrow and the day after and the day after I still have to come to this desk although officially I am no longer here.

Why do we put up with such crap? I don't even know, but we have to do what we have to do.

This is the second time I am moving on. The last time was the same - had to work till late until everyone gathered around my desk and I didn't even realise it was really the time to go back. The partner came and gave a pat on the back - and I thought deservingly too given how I was squeezed throughout my stay there.

But at least it was nicer, I went back to stay with Fadli and Allen and spent the last few days of my life in London with them, which was fun. There was a long break before I started working again (well by long I mean 2 months), so I was really looking forward to it.

Not this time. Before I know it it's time to report for duty and this routine starts all over again.

Why do we put up with this kind of crap?

I wish I have the courage to say "no I am not going to do this, tough luck mate". But no. Still have not attained "Tahap Keberanian Tujuh Petala Langit Empat Penjuru Alam" ala-ala Alam Perwira.

Officially this is my last posting from this terminal.

It is insane to willingly work yourself to death and then complain about it. If a lady would have done that, I would have called her "bitch".

* Apparently cheering is back although it is regulated now.
** I have decided to get married finally. Whoever wants to get married to Noni, please drop by (Noni + getting married -> lesbian wedding?)
*** Was spending time with Sherry the other day and the amount of lewd jokes that I blurted out and she laughed at - amazing, I felt liberated to be able to share dirty jokes with an ex-teacher ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment