1) Plans to sleep early and wake up early to write an economics paper, but got stuck going through the reminders of the people who have passed away.
2) Stumbled a raya card from Arwah Kiwi, a few months before he passed away in 1996. He sounded so jovial and throughout the time he was suffering from tumour, he never did write a single word about it. I wish I had more time to spend with him because in that short years that he was among us, he was really kind.
3) Read and re-read everything I have written and the correspondences I had with Allahyarham Shahrol. It's June and a few months before October each year, I grow restless as I count the number of years that he has left us.
4) Then November comes and I go through another round of restlessness and melancholy, going through everything that is left of Ben still in my possession.
5) Death stalks us. I wonder in the midst of our jokes and laughter whether I would survive 35.
6) We can never be ready when we are called to meet Him, but I hope He shall have mercy on my soul for I am so inadequate.
7) Al-Fatihah and my prayers for all those who had left us untimely (though it was all written long time ago for them, I just wish I had some warnings).